Built in 1853 Clevedon Hall was the home of Conrad William Finzel. Constructed from Mendip, and other local stones it features impressive carvings and pierced-stone balustrading.
It wasn't just its appearance from the outside that caught our attention. On entering the Great Hall it's hard not to be distracted by the first floor balustrade balcony running 360 degrees around the room. With its Victorian staircase and solid oak pillars it makes an immediate impact.
This is then followed by the Grand Library, a truly remarkable centrepiece to the whole building. Featuring oak panelling, majestic pillars, and ornate brass work on the walls the library wouldn't be complete without its secret passage to hidden vaults!
For directions to the venue, and also accommodation nearby, please see the information pages.